Rowing events are complex:
- The Partners request more visibility for a better « return of investments »,
- The Sailing Clubs must gather lot of volunteers, who are more and more difficult to mobilise,
- The Runners, Organisers, Spectators, Journalists, want interim or final rankings in real time.
- To Follow Live Outdoor Races,
- To Help organisers to manage reliably its event: tally sheet, ranking, security and organisation,
- To Have rankings in real time, with the differences in time between each competitor, at each mark,
- To Animate a public with the races tracking on TV or large screen,
- To Allow to persons not present on location, to follow race on Internet or mobile: partners, general public, journalists…
- To Answer to competitor requests interested by a tracking system, for their own partners.
After the races, it’s a tool for:
- Debrief at disposition of juries, coaches and runners,
- Diffusion of PDF sheet race with summary table of ranking evolution, at each marks, for each competitor, and details of time at each mark (gain or loss in ranking),
- Essential information for juries who can review situations, use the tracking like a neutral indicator and to form an idea more exact,
- Animation of the awards ceremony with a debriefing, in presence of skippers, animators, journalists… or simply during an evening between competitors.